Back To School Essentials
Hi Everyone! I know I should have posted this since because its been back to school season for a while and some people are already in school. I guess I just miscalculated because of my own school date. These are just the simple and most essential fashion fix for school and you cannot go wrong with of of these items. A white shirt A white shirt is always a must have for any season because it practically goes with anything in your wardrobe. Going back to school you could pair you white shirt with any colour skirt,pant,jeans or anything. They are the perfect must have . A Black Skirt/Bottom A black skirt/bottom is a really good piece because it brings all the colours of what you want to wear to a pause. you can pair a black bottom with as many colours as you want and won't be questioned for it be it a skirt,jeans,sweatpants, shorts etc. Comfortable Shoes I used the word comfortable because its very important to be comfortable in school. you shouldn't buy s...
Comments
Post a Comment