Exercises for fast weight loss


Hello lovelies!

Today is all about how we can lose weight and keep those excess and unnecessary fat away from our bodies. I get messages from people asking me how they can lose weight and fast.
The first thing I want you to know if you're reading this is that loosing weight is the easy part but keeping the weight away, now that's the part that requires our full attention.
Let's start with the weight loss and worry about maintenance later, right?

Personally, I lose weight fast by exercising and when I say fast I don't mean in two days. When it comes to anything fitness you have to give your mind and body proper time not just to be better but to control the process, if not you're bound to backslide.

I've struggled with fat all my life. I add weight, lose it and start again just because I'm never consistent and never fully control the process but this year my major goal is to see my body and lead it to it's full potential.

Overtime I've realised and learned from my mistakes and fails by coming up with the best solution to loosing a lot of weight in a short period of time through exercising.

I don't believe in going to the gym to use heavy and fancy equipments for the sake of shedding a few pounds, I place my believe and trust in home made cardio as it has worked for me several times before.

Whenever I decide it's time to go back to looking sexy and trim these are the cardio exercises I run to.

1. Running or Jogging : 
This is always my go to exercise because it works like magic and would give you results within weeks, clear and vivid results.
Running has several advantages asides burn calories which is the number one reason why I would appeal to you to add running to your routine, it helps improve the heart condition, strengthens your bones and joints, improves metabolism, increase blood flow, engage your muscles and so on.
For weight loss reasons, running at least 2 times a week would help burn calories and stored fat thereby enhancing results.

At the start of my weight loss journey, I would run at least 4 times a week and each week I would push myself to do better than the week before by increasing speed, time and endurance. This pushed my body to burn even more fat by challenging it to change routines and not get comfortable.

Something that helps me every time with tracking my progress and improvement would be my running app. There are several running apps to choose from, I use the runkeeper app by Asic. 

2. Skipping / Jump rope :
Skipping is a full body cardio exercise which means you're working all your body parts at the same time. Leg day, arm day, abs day all together in one single exercise. There are several methods and techniques of skipping, the way I skip might not be the way you do but it's important to learn all the types you can to figure out which one works better for your body.
I would encourage that in your daily workout routine you add skipping to it. Start slow until your body adjusts to the rhythm then increase pace.
Just as we talked about in running, it's important to switch up your routine as you go. For example, I started by adding 200 jumps to my routine and everyday I would push myself by adding 50 more jumps. This would not only burn more calories than the previous day but would improve endurance for the next set.

If you don't know how to skip that's okay, there are a lot of things we can learn and get better at over time. The best thing to do is to start from somewhere.
According to several skipping articles, 10 minutes of skipping could be equivalent to the benefits of 45 minutes of jogging.

3. Jumping Jacks :
This exercise might not seem like much but it's a cardio exercise that engages your entire body and relays fast weight loss results by burning a large amount of calories and also tones several parts of your body.
What would a cardio workout be without jumping jacks? incomplete.

I advice everyone on their weight loss journey to add this to all their routine. For each of your sessions you can do 5 sets of 50 jacks to get the heart pumping, blood flowing, and calories burning before, during or even after a good routine.



4. Burpees : 
This is also a full body workout that does not only burn a lot of fat but also helps you with co ordination and balance.
There are several method of doing burpees. For a beginner, I would advice to step back into your plank position instead of jump into it. Once you get the hang of it and your body adjusts to the routine, challenge yourself to jump higher and into a balanced plank.
It is important to get your form right because this is one of those exercises that your form can compromise the entire routine.
Take your time.
You shouldn't be in competition with anybody for your body sake because everybody is different. Get your form right and your balance to get your results.

WEIGHT LOSS CARDIO ROUTINE FOR YOU

- Start with 15mins - 30mins jogging
- after the run, 2 sets of 50 jumping jacks
- continue with 2 sets of 12 - 15 burpees
- end strong with 1 - 2 mins jump ropes


Hope this articles helps you with your journey. Leave a comment below telling me your suggestion, question and input.

THANKS FOR READING!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOLIDAY NAIL IDEAS

Gifts - what to think of when getting the perfect gift.

Workout Outfits - it's not a big deal