7 days water fasting challenge



Hello family!!
I’ve been getting requests, you guys have been asking me to do a weight loss challenge for a while now and I have honestly been working on one. I was going to try the challenge myself and then share my results, the process and if it worked… guys it didn’t work, if it did anything it made me fatter.. I’m disappointed.
So I’ve decided to try water fasting, not for religious or spiritual reasons but for weight loss purposes.

What is water fasting?

Water fasting is also known as water cleanse which is basically a set period of time you don’t eat any type of food or chew anything, you just drink water only. 

I’ve seen a lot of experiments on this and how it works, you could lose 1-2kg per day or more from just doing this. 
Turns out our bodies can go days, weeks without food and run on water only but not long term though.

Does this guarantee weight loss?
Yes it does. The mechanism in this is - The period you don’t eat means that your body calories intake is at 0% so your body starts to feed and survive on already stored fat and energy.

What do I need to consider 

Water fasting definitely causes some discomforts like headaches, hunger, disorientation, weakness, rapid tiredness etc. 
  • That’s why there are a couple of things you should not partake it while fasting like running, high intensity cardio exercises, rigorous or stressful activities. 
  • While fasting remember to take at least 9-13 cups of water daily, you can set a reminder to alert you to this action.
  • Prepare your self mentally for this experience, you don’t want to jump into it and retreat hard by consuming a large amount food after.
  • Set out the length of your fast by deciding how long you would like to do the fast for according to your ability. 
  • Do not fast if you are sick. 
What is the challenge exactly?

The challenge is simple, you can start on the 1st of March .. New month, new results. 
We are going to only drink water for 7 days, no food, no juice, no fruits and vegetables, just water. 

If you would like to join or start this challenge, send a picture of yourself on day 1 to my instagram dm @jessicaugbah. 

It’s not an easy challenge so make sure to prepare yourself mentally for this. 

What if I can’t join this challenge ?

There will be more weightloss challenges coming your way this month so you can pick from the list whichever one suits you most.

Do send a message to my email or instagram account if you have any question or suggestions. 


THANKS FOR READING!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOLIDAY NAIL IDEAS

Gifts - what to think of when getting the perfect gift.

Workout Outfits - it's not a big deal