Be fit, Stay fit - Consistency is Key


Loosing weight and staying fit can be one of the hardest things to do. It takes a lot of motivation, courage and consistency. Shuting your eyes to things that you typically love doing like lazining around, eating, and just doing whatever you want to meal planning, dieting, gyming and being conscious of your daily routines. It's even harder to focus when you have people telling you all the time that you look like you have added a couple extra pounds after the holidays or friends and family that look slimmer than you do or family members that have successfully lost weight telling you that you are just being lazy. Do not listen to any of their comments but be inspired because if you want to lose any weight or be fit it should be because you want to and you no longer feel comfortable not because someone else wants you to, you know why? You're the one that would have to put in all the work, hit the gym, kill the cravings and all that. Doing things to impress people is exactly wasting your time because people are not even impressed by themselves you would just end up disappointing them, even worse - yourself.
For change to occur you have to crave change and want it whole heartedly. No one has it easy. 
You can be inspired and motivated by a lot of people, pictures, comments. You do not need to seek motivation from people who are not willing to give it.


Most people would look at me and say I look okay that they do not understand what I am looking for, others would say I look fat or I have gained weight but sincerely, I do not care about any of their comments, I do what I do for me. I put in the extra work to look great for myself so that I can be proud of what I have achieved and I think you should to. At some point in life you just want to look back and know that you tried all you can at gaining something you really want. 
I hope I can be of help and be a motivation to those who need it. 
                 Thanks for reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOLIDAY NAIL IDEAS

Workout Outfits - it's not a big deal

Gifts - what to think of when getting the perfect gift.