HOLIDAY NAIL IDEAS




Hey Everyone,

I know its been a minute but I'm done making excuses.
Its November but for some reason I can already feel the warm embrace of Christmas (or cold embrace.. lol).  The thing about this holiday that makes it my favourite one is that it bring everyone together and it's always themed love and sharing. The Christmas holiday is always brightly coloUred and filled with laughter and joy that even if you feel down and sad, something would definitely cheer you up so let's try and follow the theme and have a wonderful holiday.


Whenever I think about the holiday and spirit of christmas, these are the colours that pop in my head and some nail ideas.
My favourite colours for this holiday are RED, GREEN, WHITE, METALLIC and GLITTERED BLACK
Here are some inspo pictures... thank me later ;)





























THANKS FOR READING! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workout Outfits - it's not a big deal

Gifts - what to think of when getting the perfect gift.