MY HOLIDAY WISHLIST 2017




Hey guys!

December is fast approaching and so is christmas.. yay.. I'm always happy around this period not just because of the love but the gifts, presents and new things but sometimes we get so caught up thinking about what others would get us that we forget to appreciate ourselves. It's really not easy going through 365days especially when the year and life hasn't been 100percent rosey or nice to you but we managed to make it past the turbulence and with hope look forward to better years ahead. 
So this year I've decided to make a wish list of things I would love to get for me. I might end up not buying all or most of it but at least one.


I appreciate and love African craft and businesses so I try to purchase and incorporate more African/Nigerian brands to my wardrobe and space.
Fun fact : You can steal them as gift ideas for people you love.

Here are the 5 brands I'd love to patronise this christmas, you can check them out by clicking on the pictures (there's a direct link).

Oyin Lagos : The unique thing about this brand is how they make such amazing footwear for cheap. Tbh, its amazing craft and it's so inexpensive. I have a discount code : JBAM2017 its for everyone to get a 15% discount. Happy shopping guys 



 oyin lagos



Ankara Bags : I have legit been eyeing their bags for a while now, its soo cool how they construct their bags .. yes, construct.. and make it look soo classy. I can't wait to get my hands on one and style it so you guys would understand what I mean by classy African fashion. 

ankara bags



The Lekki gift company : This is a brand or company that I need in my life because I'm the worst person at giving gifts, if I have to buy a gift for anyone I would overspend because I feel like whatever I'm getting won't be enough .. If you can relate say yeehh. They will definitely come in handy at this time because of the holiday. They package the best gifts. 




Bee lashes : What is makeup really without lashes, they frame the eyes and just make your entire makeup pop.  I actually have a couple of bee lashes but I would love to get more, so this christmas I'm rocking bee lashes to all the events and parties. 





Nicole and Giovanni : I didn't know about this company until I went for the Gtbank fashion weekend in november, they had a cute stand that had beautiful socks. Unfortunately, I couldn't buy from them because I didn't have enough cash on me and I was working but this christmas I am definitely going to buy a pair of comfy cute socks just for the holiday and gift a couple of people.

 Nicole and Giovanni socks




 Well, that's my short list.. *I have that evil smile on as I rub my palms together ... Can't wait to have these. Merry christmas in advance.
Thanks for Reading!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOLIDAY NAIL IDEAS

Gifts - what to think of when getting the perfect gift.

Workout Outfits - it's not a big deal