Where have I been? Upcoming weight loss challenge!



Hey Everyone! I have missed writing and posting,i have been away for a while now because i am in the process of opening a website that would have full information and details about style, beauty, basic lifestyle and fitness. The website would have a space for all the things that make up Versica and would be really helpful to everyone, not just focused on a particular group of people. 
Anyways lets leave the website for now because it would be done at the end of the year and would be launched on 1 January 2017. Hurrayy!! i am actually very excited about it and i cannot wait to work with different people next year.

Early in the summer I promised an exercise challenge but when i got a little busy i could not pull through to finishing my practice so i couldn't put up a challenge. Well that is changing soon because i started the challenge again and I'm almost done with it and would put it up in a while. I posted a picture on my instagram about how i have gained weight and would love if everyone can help me with it, I really didn't expect it but a good amount of people volunteered to help me which i think is really cool,Thank You for the support. 
Well the challenge would be coming soon but it would involve only 5-10 people, I want these people to test it out for the two weeks then we can publicly put it up for everyone but if you want to start now and you've not been selected for the challenge, the diet plan i am currently using is the plan that i put up in my previous post - The two weeks plan. Do check that out and lets lose weight together. 

Thank you for checking on the blog even when i was away. Mwah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOLIDAY NAIL IDEAS

Workout Outfits - it's not a big deal

Gifts - what to think of when getting the perfect gift.