My two weeks diet plan


I was way too lazy to workout at home so I didn't workout for the two weeks I was on this diet, I just ate, drank a lot of water and continued with basic life. 
The process would have been a lot slower if I didn't have a good diet tea, so I would recommend the 'Uncle Lee's Dieter' it's a really good slimming tea and personally I think it's amazing. I also took lots of fruits and most of my food had fruits in them. 
You can take the tea anytime you feel like but I take it two times a day, in the morning and at night before bed. 

It is a 3 meal a day diet plan - Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks. I didn't add dinner because I actually don't like eating at night. 

Breakfast 
1. Bread and Avocado paste with tea ( uncle Lee's tea) : I usually just matchup avocado with salt and lime for the paste and put that on my bread. 
2. Bread, Peanut butter/Nutella and fruits with tea. 
3. Cereal, milk and fruits : I use low fat 'Lactel milk' or 'Cowbell' instead of regular Peak Milk. 
4. Quaker Oat, milk and fruits : you can use any oatmeal of your choice but Quaker oat is my parent's favorite so.. Yh! 
5. Bread and egg with tea or juice : i don't eat eggs but that too would do too.

Lunch 
1. Vegetable salad ( the basic Nigerian salad ) and juice : would be advices to use other salad dressing rather than mayonnaise. 
2. Spaghetti and vegetable stew: my mum makes a really awesome vegetable stew btw. 
3. Rice and vegetable sauce 
4. Beans : anyhow you like it.
5. Plantain : not dodo ( fried plantain) but cooked plantain with vegetable sauce. 
You can read on how to make vegetable sauce / vegetable stew on any Nigerian food recipe sites.

Snacks 
1. I made smoothies. 
2. Fruit salad or just a fruit. 
3. Anytime I just want to chew I go with carrots. 

Advice
At most 4 slices of bread. 
Try and switch up the meal.
You don't have to be filled before you stop eating. 
You can also do without meat for 2 weeks. 
Try to reduce or eliminate fried food, less oil and butter. 
Less rice, more beans. 
Everyone's body is not the same but trust me, diet works like magic. 

That's basically what I did, it really isn't hard if you put your mind and money in it. 
                Thanks for reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOLIDAY NAIL IDEAS

Workout Outfits - it's not a big deal

Gifts - what to think of when getting the perfect gift.