Where have you been Versy????

It's been ages and I miss my blog soo much. I can explain. 
When I opened the blog it was a month before school, I thought I could update in school but boy was I wrong. I updated the 'scent post' but that was it. 
I got home for the Christmas break and told myself I was going to update my blog, redesign and all, I even got a web designer but My plans fell apart (unforeseen reasons) so that is on hold right now. 
I am so sorry it's been a while. I would make it up to everyone who even bothered to check up on my blog to see if I've updated. Thank you guys so much.  

 I love you all very much.

I have learned a lot since I've been away and I'm still learning. I have new updates and everyone would see them soon. 
I even have a photographer now. Yay! 

I'm having a birthday party even on the 13th, I wish I could invite everyone but I can't. Send my gifts though. Would picture update on Instagram. Kisses for everyone.

You can check my social networks;
Instagram- versicapeter
Twitter------versicapeter (I don't tweet much but I can start)
Youtube---- versicapeter
Snapchat--- haunted_again ( I can explain, lol)
That's pretty it for now.
         Thanks for reading!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOLIDAY NAIL IDEAS

Workout Outfits - it's not a big deal

Gifts - what to think of when getting the perfect gift.